Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bandit's remembrance

My name is bandit. I was one of Diana's boyfriends for a while.

She was always full of life and laughter. She was also very professional when she needed to be.

She was also quite insistent about her name. I would call her up and just say DianAAA” and she would know who was calling.

I was very happy when she and Roger found each other. Their love was obvious and deep, even over the phone. I only met him a couple of times, at Rustycons where he would pick up Diana on Sunday afternoon; I could see how they loved each other.

I called her about a month or so ago to chat, but she had a date – a gentleman she had invited over for dinner. She was going to call me back the next day, but both of us let that slip. I am sad that I did not make a point of trying that day.

I am looking for a double star in the bowl of the Big Dipper. I want one named “Roger” and the other “Diana”, because they revolved around each other.

I am very sad she is no longer with us. I urge her friends to support Clay and Tanya in the following years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home